Superchips Bluefin 'plug n go' Engine ECU Tuning
Flash tune your vehicle from your driveway
Superchips Bluefin is the worlds leading 'plug n go' Flash ECU tuning device. A revolution to vehicle remapping was launched in 2005 which enabled the vehicle owner to 'flash tune' the vehicle from the comfort of their driveway, this being 'Superchips Bluefin'. With your Bluefin device and accompanying software a vehicle owner can now remap their vehicle, with no dealer, mechanic, hardware or vehicle modifications. You simply plug into your vehicles on board diagnostics port and follow the instructions. Flash tuning your vehicle is simple and easy and anyone can complete the task. Stage 1 ECU tunes require no hardware changes and are completed by simply plugging into the vehicles on board diagnostics port. Additional remaps and files can be sent to your bluefin software saving you time and most importantly money! Popular brands: Volkswagen, Audi, Ford, Skoda, Renault, BMW, Range Rover, Land Rover
Superchips Bluefin facts and figures
- Superchips pioneered the OBD tune in 1995
- Superchips Bluefin was released in 2005
- Since 2005 over 50,000 devices have been sold
How does it work?
- Plug the bluefin device into the vehicles OBD port first thing and take a copy of the stock ECU file
- Download the free bluefin software and register your device (5 minutes)
- Receive your email notification (within 24 hours) and then plug the bluefin into the PC
- Download the remap to the Bluefin
- Plug the bluefin into the vehicles OBD port and flash tune your vehicle
How long does it take?
- Flash tuning you car will not take longer than 1 hour (total process) it is often completed under 30 minutes
- Common times to take a copy of your ECU 10-15 minutes
- Common time to remap your vehicle 10-15 minutes
Are there any other charges?
- You can flash your vehicle back and forth as much as you like with no additional charges.
What else is in it for me?
- Superchips saves you a lot of time as the device is mailed to your front door and you dont need to travel anywhere
- You have complete control of your vehicle and its tuning.
- Additional tunes can be sent to your software any time you request them
- If you sell your car and keep the bluefin the second tune is 40% discounted from RRP
How safe is it?
- Many safeguards are built into the process to protect your ECU
- The bluefin device takes a copy of your stock ecu first thing
- The device always holds your stock file and stage 1
Our prices are the most competitve in Australia. As the bluefin acts as dealer installing the file and you are purchasing directly from the distributor this enables us to pass the savings onto you!
I have some questions?
Contact us anytime via our facebook messenger, email us sales at superchips.com.au or use the contact form
Why does my car need Superchips Bluefin?
Every Bluefin ECU optimisation delivers:
- - an engine that responds more eagerly to your right foot
- - smoother power delivery making town driving much easier with fewer gear changes
- - improved acceleration for safer overtaking
- - An enhanced and more enjoyable driving experience
For non-turbo petrol cars
- - up to 10% more power
- - enhanced throttle response
For turbocharged petrol cars
- - up to 30% more power
- - up to 30% more midrange torque
Superchips carefully matches increases in turbo boost pressure with the remapped ignition timing and fuelling. We work with over 30 paramaters to produce improved vehicle ECU files. Our remaps are designed to not affect the reliability or the life of the engine. We know as have have been in business since 1977, in that time we have remapped over 500,000 vehicles. It is this experience that enables us to provide you with a safe and powerful remap for your vehicle.
For turbocharged diesel cars
- - Up to 30% more torque and more power
- - Up to 10% Fuel economy improvements
- - Here too, we deliver a smoother, enhanced drive by ensuring our remap matches the fuelling to the increases in boost pressure.