How does Bluefin Work?
Superchips pioneered the ECU tune via a vehicles OBD port in 1995. This changed the world for vehicle tuning. This simplified the tuning process so much that the vehicle owner could now remap their own vehicle.
Fast forward to 2005 and the worlds first personal vehicle ECU remaapping tool was launched 'Superchips Bluefin'.
How is Superchips Bluefin different?
- No need to visit a dealer
- No need to remove your ECU
- Remap your vehicle from your own driveway
- Flash to stage 1 or back to stock as many times as you like with no additional charges
- Recieve new maps/files from your Bluefin software with no need for travelling
- Control your vehicle tuning process, so you can flash back to stock for service, warranty and sale
How does the Tuning process work?
- Simply plug into your vehicles OBD port and the Bluefin will take a copy of your stock ECU file
- Download the free Bluefin software and register your device
- Bluefin devices do not come preloaded with tunes, once you register your device, your stage 1 tune will be sent to you from the UK
- Download your stage 1 file and then plug into vehicles OBD port and flash tune your vehicle
- Unplug your Bluefin and store in your glovebox or in your residence
How long does it take?
- The first read of your stock ECU can take 30 seconds to 20 minutes
- Your stage 1 file from the UK can come back instantly once you register your device or maximum 24 hours
- Flashing your ECU to stage 1 can take 3 to 20 minutes
- Flashing back to stock is also fast and easy
Pre sales Support
We understand you may have many questions and we want you to ask them. Please fill out any of the contact forms on the website and we will get back to you.
CONTACT US ANY TIME
After sales Support
Customer satisfaction is very important to us. As part of the sales contract we offer a complimentary file calibration service. We can provide revised files/maps if for any reason you are not satisfied.
You will find we are 50% to 100% cheaper than competitors. We are often the cheapest in Australia. This does not mean you are buying an inferior product. You are buying from the worlds oldest tuning company with over 500,000 installed tunes.